In the age group 0-4 years the incidence is equal to 5.08 cases per thousand assisted, in the age group 5-14 years to 2.11 in the range 15-64 years to 2.35 and among the individuals of age 65 years or more at 1.36 cases per thousand assisted.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- How to Find the Best Occupational Therapist on the Gold Coast
- Which Beauty Industry Qualifications Are Right For You?
- Why should patients with herniated disc consider herniated disc therapy?
- Mistakes to avoid when you are looking for a chiropractor in Toowoomba
- Tips on Finding the Best Examination Chair